Friday, August 29, 2014

Leave Your Ego At the Door & Join/Share at "The Lupus Channel"!

lupuschannelcommunity
Information is Power!  
My goal at "The Lupus Channel" Google community is to share all things Autoimmune-
Articles, Info, Blogs, Events, Videos & Vlogs, Webinars, Pinterest Boards, Support Groups, Research & Studies, etc on: Lupus Fibromyalgia Sjogrens Scleroderma MCTD (mixed connective tissue disease  & other autoimmune conditions
AND to help you connect to other people just like YOU & Me who learn from each other everyday by sharing experiences on how to most effectively manage our disease and have quality of life!  Nice to meet you & WELCOME!  JJ
A Special Note to Advocates:  Feel FREE to share your links to your groups, your posts & your contact on "The Lupus Channel"-I left my ego at the door- the objective is simply to reach the patients who need help!  TY so much!  I look forward to your posts!
Click HERE to JOIN "The Lupus Channel: Google Community-

My goal is to share all things Autoimmune-Articles, Info, Blogs, Events, Videos & Vlogs, Webinars, Pinterest Boards, Support Groups, Research & Studies, etc on:
  • Lupus
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Sjogrens
  • Scleroderma
  • MCTD (mixed connective tissue disease
  •  & other autoimmune conditions
And to help you connect to other people just like YOU & Me who learn from each other everyday by sharing experiences on how to most effectively manage our disease and have quality of life!
Nice to meet you!  JJ
ps. I make lupus music videos to help spread awareness so that we can get closer everyday to a cure!  Here are my videos- HERE!
Hook up with The Lupus Channel on Twitter HERE!  And subscribe to my Blog HERE!
Also Please Join The Lupus Channel FB Group HERE!
My Personal Accounts
You can "Friend" me on FB- HERE!  And you can "Follow" me on Twitter- HERE!
Also-feel free to email me anytime HERE!
Your not alone with lupus or any autoimmune disease-there is tons of help out here!  Reach out TODAY!

1 comment:




  1. For those people who are lupus sufferer and maybe reading this, I find it hard that people are still ignorant when it comes to LUPUS and have no idea what the illness is all about and still flippant about it even in the medical world.
    After my daughter collapsed at home she was seen by one of the Consultants in the Lupus Unit who performed more tests and confirmed that she was negative with the Anti-RO antibodies. when I was told this, as I was slowly thinking I was losing my marbles and this was all in my head.
    The Doctor prescribed a course of treatment but said that it would take about 8-9 months for the drugs to start working. I felt relieved to think that there was light at the end of the tunnel but still quite daunted by her having to cope feeling the way. After 2months of taken the medication the symptoms seemed to get worse, She had fevers, cold sweats, chest pains, constantly nauseous and she was finding it difficult to breathe. Her Doctor thought that the difficulty breathing may have been caused by one of the anti-inflammatory drugs and stopped them straight away.

    But Everything started to get easier from the point we came across Justin Herbal Medicine. When I first contacted Justin he told us that the drugs they'd used had aggravated the Lupus and caused it to flare more badly. The miraculous new treatment (Herbal Medicine) was for her to start the medicine sooner which was my thoughts, which of course was helpful.
    His medicine is very effective, she experienced no symptoms for the past 1year. If you/your relative have same problem, do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. Contact him directly for more info. with this address: lancejustin54@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete