Monday, June 18, 2012

A Small Miracle To Be Recognized

My husband and I recently had a hearing with state insurance.  We live on his SSDI btw, he has severe spinal stenosis and anxiety.  We depend on state insurance for my medical needs.  We were recently notified by the state that we were no longer eligible for the insurance.  WOW....UH OH, my head was spinning!  Panic Panic Panic!

Then came the hearing.  We had it over the phone with a judge.  My husband handled it.  He told the judge, I don't care about any of the benefits EXCEPT that you keep my wive's medical.  She is very sick, she has lupus and it is the only thing that is important to me.

THAT JUDGE LISTENED AND HELPED US.  He qualified me under state disability guidelines, and I'm now covered under the different eligibility requirements., with no gap in coverage.

It's a small miracle.  There were no forms, he did have me fill out pages and pages of paperwork.  He just did the right thing.  He DID THE RIGHT THING.

In this day and age, it deserves to be noted.  There is still compassion and common sense and it is alive and kicking in this Judge's heart, and now in mine.

I wish this judge who saved me, prosperity and blessings.  Thank you "Your Honor".  Thank you with all my heart.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment