Sunday, June 17, 2012

Young lupie NEEDS OUR HELP

I was checking for new lupus videos on youtube and I came across this sweet scared young girl who made a vlog on youtube reaching out for help.  Her ANA was negative and she said she thinks she has lupus.  Her doctor told her she had fibro, did not refer her to a rheumatologist and threw some cymbalta at her with no explanations.  WOW.  So I made this.  lol, I'm still waiting for her to see all the people who have written to her since at youtube!  I told all my lupie friends online and they have reached out to her as well, this was a couple days ago and we still haven't heard anything!

Here is our new friend's youtube video!  If your reading this please reach out to her.  We all need all the support we can get, especially the young lupus likes to go after so mercilessly.
She is tara1028426 at youtube.  Here is her video:
Thank you all....Much Love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment