Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I saw a NEW RHEUMIE today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ent to see my new rheumie today, I'd been waiting months since I fired the last one.

I like him.  He wears a cute little bowtie.  He said it meant something that I have immune complexes interfering with my ANA labs lately and is sending me to an immunologist.
He said my kidneys need a biopsy to make sure they are ok now and really in remission.  He said with all my issues I need more help than just high doses of prednisone and put me on cellcept.

Bingo.  He hit my 3 main concerns all on his own.  Now THAT's a doctor.  The other one can go join his other little duck friends ...quack quack quack...  ;)

I'm so glad I went.  It was over an hour away and I left home at 6am without coffee.  I'm trying to catch up with that deficiency now.  Blessed be caffeine.


I should have switched doctors sooner!  Please if you are not comfortable with your doc or your treatment, see another one.  It doesn't mean the next opinion is the RIGHT one, but it may open some doors for you that previously were closed!  Do it!  I have a very good feeling about this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment