Friday, January 11, 2013

Please help support my WALK FOR LUPUS to find a cure!

 It's time again for the Lupus Walk!

Lupus is an autoimmune and connective tissue disease.  It can cause destruction to healthy tissue in any body system.  My worse damage is severe nerve damage with some cns issues like very painful cranial neuropathies, skin irregularities like vasculitic lesions, discoid rashes and hives from photosensitivity and damage to my kidneys.  I live with inflammatory arthritis, joint and muscle pain, fatigue, inability to be in the sun or exposed to UV, intestinal issues, blood clotting problems, anemia and more.  I ask that you contribute and chip in...I'm going for the WALK FOR LUPUS THIS YEAR!!!!!!  I was unable to walk two years ago at the last one due to debilitating connective tissue problems in my feet then, but nothing is stopping me THIS TIME!!!!!  Please help people with lupus.  Do it for the many young women afflicted by this disease and not for me.  They have their whole lives ahead of them only to be taken away and foreshadowed by a lifetime of pain and unknowing what will happen when their body turns against itself next.  Thank YOU!  Big HUGS!  Love Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment