Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thankfulness and Being Sick

It was ME on the receiving end of some of the greatest gifts and smiles today...from some friends online who share my plight and my pain and know me as well as I know myself I think.  I have been sick with lymph node swelling (OUCH) and on very high doses of steroids and meds and not feeling great at all and now all I feel is happy and good.  Here is what they wrote, and YES, there were TWO in one day that came my way.
Here is one:  thank you for being there...you have made a place in time/space called julie...julie:  a galaxy ... a starry-stirrling-whirling place: a face lit with mirth and curiosity----a sight for my sore eyes, strained from all this airless black.
((((((hug))))))

and here is the other:  Glad I got this during one of the rare moments that my computer is working.
> Scary stuff! Thank you God for helping my Julie! I know the feeling of
> victory. I have had a lot of moments this month where I debated in my mind
> whether to call 911 or not, and always God helped me barely slide out of the
> situation.
> Love you!

Feel free to USE THESE precious words to make someone you know feel as good as I do now.  What a blessing..what two wonderful blessings I have...to be loved is one thing, to FEEL that love is just a whole other thing..it hits the heart..and mine is so big right now.

Thank you..thank you thank you!

Update:  Still sick, now on high doses of prednisone and high doses of antibiotics.  Not healing as well as I'd like to..but HEALING, just the same..lymph glands the size of olives, hungry from steroids and tortured by not being able to really eat like I want to...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment